Ferney Geneva Innovation
LIGHTING UP LIFE, LIGHTING UP THE CITY
The Ferney Geneva Innovation project is a major business opportunity, developed by the Territoire d’Innovation Local Public Company.
It is a joint operation that covers 65 hectares in the Ferney-Voltaire municipality. Declared by France as a project of public interest, this program will develop 200,000 m² of floor area for business activities and build 2,500 apartments. Creation of the International Knowledge Centre, renovation of the Poterie commercial and artisan zone, beautification and reorganization of public spaces, construction of sustainable and efficient apartments, experiments on new ways to use the city… Choosing the Ferney Geneva Innovation project is your way to make a connection with tomorrow!
FERNEY GENEVA INNOVATION PROJECT, MORE INFORMATION
200,000 m² floor area for activities, including :
- 100,000 m² office space
- 40,000 m² shops and leisure area
- 4,500 jobs
15,000 m² public facilities
2,500 apartments, including:
- 30% social rentals
- 20% affordable housing
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE THE FERNEY GENEVA INNOVATION PROJECT
- Geostrategic positioning for business on the right bank of Lake Geneva (CERN, airport, IOs / NGOs).
- A center for life and an emerging city integrated into Geneva’s vitality (accessible and controlled real estate).
- Quality of life admired around the world (Léman area, the Alps, Jura mountains, Mont Blanc, gastronomy, entertainment, shopping).
- A district for tomorrow in phase with their time (connected, mixed, mobile, sustainable, international, patrimonial).
- A place, a choice, a destination that enhances your life, your lives (professional, personal, family), where you can grow faster and more intensely than elsewhere.